Privet Matryoshka’s! I would like to thank Pipsysl (The Passionate about fashion, art, cultures. Portuguese Law Student) who nominated me for The One Lovely Blog award. She’s pretty cool because she likes the Russian ‘it’ girls 😛 hehe.Now in true WordPress fashion when it comes to blogger to blogger awards- Here are 7 random facts about myself, as well as the 7 bloggers who I’ve nominated to receive this fun, good spirited award.
Here are my facts:
1. I have a love for cooking..and a future recipe I hope to tackle will be a Ukrainian dish made in little pots.
2 .I have a Russian Telenovela (Soap Opera) addiction..& I’m almost finished watching Tatiana’s Day! It’s about two women named Tatiana, one who’s good and one who is evil. They both fall for the same man named Sergey. Jail time and faux pregnancies, baby swapping and bad guys called ‘raiders’ keep this show entertaining. I can’t do the show justice. You’ll just have to check it out. I also recommend Bednaya Nastya (both found on Viki with subtitles)
3. Saint Petersburg, Russia is on my ‘to-travel-to’ list.
4. I have a Sophie Conran collection from ramekins to platters. & I Love the mint colour of her pieces & the cute boxes each item comes in is simply irresistible.
5. I am ‘cheesy’. I think candles are the best way to transform any atmosphere into something tranquil, and romantic.
6. I own a vintage Karl Lagerfeld handbag from his 1984 KL collection (which I rescued from my aunt).
7. And, I wish my Karl Lagerfeld bag was vintage Chanel instead. Ah, wistful thinking.
And! Drumroll please, the nominations are in:
2. Reticient Mental Property (Actually she deserves the tasteful blogger award if one existed)
3.Natillie, Thoughts, Beauty, Life
6. Miri‘s Blog ‘Currently Wearing’
What to do when you receive this: list 7 facts about yourself and nominate 7 bloggers who you think have lovely blogs. Yes it is a tough thing to do, every blog is lovely!