I just received a Liebster Blogger Nomination! & I would like to thank Hugs x heart, so check out her page, her posts are always thought provoking, and just good for the soul.
I’m clearly slow to clue in on what a Liebster award is, I had no idea that being nominated means you actually get to say you that you’ve received a Liebster award. I read somewhere that if you don’t pass on this loved blogger to blogger tradition- well your blog might peril. I don’t actually believe that- what I do believe is if you want to pass along some happiness, or put a smile on another bloggers face; then I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea to keep alive.
Once you’ve been nominated it’s your turn! To give someone a Liebster Award you have to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page(s).
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List eleven facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 11 more for your nominees.
5. List your nominees.
Here are the 11 random facts about me.
1. I prefer chips to chocolate.
2. The Fashion Designers who I admire the most (who are not Russian) are Donatella Versace & Karl Lagerfeld.
3. I’ve studied various subjects some include Criminology, Political Science, & Psychology.
4. I have an ugly painting in my house, but I can’t bring myself to get rid of it.
5. I pronounce Haute Couture like “Hot Couture”. I cringe at the true pronunciation, It reminds me of oats.
6. I always need to have a Chapstick in close proximity.
7. My lovely Boyfriend came up with the name Zaychishka. ( & it kind of means bunny/rabbit- Zaika(f) and Zaychik(m)= rabbit in Russian)
8. Blogging makes me happy, and I always enjoy talking to new people.
9. I enjoy a good gym session that involves weight lifting 🙂
10. I believe everyone should follow their dreams. Don’t let the negativity of others, or the feeling of discouragement stop you . But remember you still have to put in the work.
11. I almost became a model.
& those are some random facts about myself.
And the questions from Hugs X Heart that I get to answer:
1. If you could take 3 people with you to a deserted island, who would you pick?
I would pick my loved ones, and hope that we could find a way to not let our life mould into any of the episodes from Gilligan’s Island. Also none of the 3 I would pick are named Gilligan, so it’s a safe bet we’d get off said deserted island.
2. What is the most random thing you have done?
I took a picture with Elephant man (I thought it would make for a fun photo to show my family). If you’ve been to Barcelona- then you know who this famous nudist is.
3. What inspires you to write your blog?
I have a love for reading and writing, and in a way I want to bring attention to Fashion Designers from Russia and the Ukraine. ( + my boyfriend is the one who inspired me to make the Zaychishka blog)
4. If you could date a famous person, who would it be?
5. What is the cheesiest pickup line you heard?
That one about asking if it hurt when you fell from heaven. *cringe *.
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would probably go back in time and hoard more of my favourite Versace reading glasses before they were retired…I mean seriously they really suit my face.
7. What fear do you have?
Losing my loved ones. I don’t know if their is a technical term for that?
8. What astrological sign are you?
I’m a Gemini
9. What are your hobbies?
The gym; it’s relaxing.
Reading: It’s the cheapest method of traveling and seeing new places. + The bonus of getting wrapped into a storyline- books are amazing.
10. Tell 3 things you like about yourself?
I like that I love to read. That I have passion for culture & learning new languages, and that I have a good heart.
11. What is you favourite ice cream flavour?
I’m actually a frozen yogurt person. Euro tart + Raging Raspberry= Divine flavour combo!
The people I want to nominate the Liebster Award to, are :
7. Zorg Zoon
10. Nine Cent Girl
& of course here are my questions for my lovely Nominee’s!!
1. What subject did you least like the most in school? (it could be from elementary, high school, college/university etc)
2. If you could be any animal what would you be?
3,Which ancient culture fascinates you the most?
4. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would be the person you would want to have a sit down conversation with? (dead or alive)
5. Have you ever been mistaken for a celebrity?
6. How did you build up the courage to put your words out their- with your blog, for all to see? (or did you even need any courage at all?)
7.Where are you from? Which country?
8. What is a funny misconception about the country you are from? (Or stereotype).
9. What is something that you do that you consider relaxing?
10. What inspires you to blog? (this is a very good & timeless question)
11. What would be an ideal dinner & dessert? Any scenario would work, let your thoughts run wild.